Golf Gods Shipping Processes
- Orders are processed and collected from our Australian warehouse Monday - Friday AEST
- All items are shipped from our warehouse unless otherwise stated on product page
- Tracking information is emailed once items are despatched
- Contact us at email@example.com with any queries about your order.
- Price will be calculated at checkout.
- If orders are undeliverable for any reason (not collected, customs taxes not paid for instance) and returned to us, we can only re-send if a second shipping charge is paid by the customer.
- All orders over 2kg in weight have to be sent Express as per courier regulations.
- See International Orders Information section below for more information regarding costs.
- Expected delivery time for Australian orders is 3-5 business days
- Deliveries are sent via EMS for international Express, and via Australia Post to local carriers for International Standard, and Australia Post in Australia.
- Selected orders may be available via DHL.
- If your order hasn't arrived in the expected time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping times are an estimate only and Golf Gods are not liable to factors outside our control*
International Orders Information
- The customer is required to contact their local postal service if a parcel is delayed, please contact us if you require their details.
- Please note international orders may be subject to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country
- Please contact your local customs office to find out if/how much these taxes may be.
- Golf Gods have no control over these taxes, nor are they able to be pre paid
- We won't mark packages as gifts, or change pricing of goods to attempt to avoid any taxes.
- For DHL orders with taxes owning, if the customer refuses to pay these, the product will be destroyed and no refund given.
NEED HELP FINDING YOUR ORDER?
Email our friendly customer service team at email@example.com
Covid-19 Delivery Impacts
Generally speaking, we have your order packed and collected by Australia Post within a day of your order, however Australia Post are seeing a huge increase in volume as more people are shopping online which, along with their own efforts to maintain a safe workplace for their team, is impacting their network. Unfortunately, this means your parcel delivery may be delayed, but rest assured they are doing everything they can to minimise delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your order.
If you are interested, you can read the official word on how Covid-19 is impacting Aus Post here.
*Factors outside of Golf Gods control including but not limited to, weather, customs delays, or any other unforeseeable circumstances may cause delays on expected delivery times.